Preparing your individual tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study by the General Accounting Office of the US government last year, most taxpayers (77% of the 71 million taxpayers) believe that there are many benefits of using a professional tax preparer to file your income tax return.
Believe it or not, the current tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer program to file your income tax return, it does not replace the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
At GreenTree Tax, this is what you get …
* Your tax return will be checked and rechecked again for complete accuracy by our team of tax experts and again by our software to identify potential problems.
* Your tax return will be filed electronically, at no extra cost, you’ll get a faster refund.
* Our staff will show you money savings tips like how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give money away to the IRS.
* We will show you the possible deductions to reduce your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you an often overlooked deductions list to limit tax liability next year.
* And all at a price that is reasonable, affordable and allows to keep more money in your pocket.
Individual tax Planning and preparation
GreenTree tax gives you the detailed attention you deserve. We offer traditional tax preparation service and lots more. We monitor, review and analyze the legislative and judicial events at the federal, state and local levels, and advice you accordingly.
We take a proactive approach to the development of individual tax strategies that take advantage of tax opportunities available to you. You work hard for your money and we work hard to help you keep more of your it.
Individual financial services
Your financial situation involves more than just to file your income tax return. Our personal financial services cover areas that are important to your financial health and success.
Personal financial services we offer to clients:
- Finance reports
- Cash flow and budget analysis
- IRS representation
- financial planning
- review investment
- estate planning and tax preparation